Learning Cities And States With The Learning Lovey: Pennsylvania State! Most known as the "Keystone" State!
Pennsylvania State Tag Toy Crinkle Square That Teaches Facts
Start learning at a young age and teach your child about popular landmarks in their own state. Use this travel sensory toy as a way to engage with your little one discussing recognizable buildings, monuments and staples as they explore.… read more
We love to not only provide comfort to your toddler as well as sensory experiences, but we love learning and sharing that with our Baby Jack family. When we think of vacations, often we think of somewhere far away - forgetting the amazing places right around us, sometimes in our backyard! Pennsylvania is full of adventure and history! We hope with our learning series on states and cities around the US you will follow along with us and share your adventures and family-friendly recommendations.
Join us in our learning lovey series across the United States! Not only are our products meant to comfort your child, but we also want to show them how learning can be fun! Learning Lovey Cities and States series is here to help!
Did you know? The first public zoo was the Philadelphia Zoo! Check it out here!
Check out things we love about Pennsylvania!
Learning Lovey Cities And States Pennsylvania Edition
Pennsylvania is FULL of history, and diverse terrain.
Traveling to Pennsylvania?
History buff? Maybe you are coming to eat your way through the state and see if a Philly Cheesesteak is better in its hometown! Or you are coming to see the chocolate capital.
- Learn about Pennsylvania's historic contributions to early US history! James Buchanan and Daniel Boone were both born in PA. Independence Hall in Philadelphia was built in 1732, and the American flag was created in this state.
- Check out Delgrosso's Amusement Park! It is a huge park and offers something for kiddos of all ages.
- Train-obsessed toddler? Take a train that goes back in time - the East Broad Top Railroad, the oldest operating narrow-gauge railroad and the only railroad left of its type.
- Make your own candy bar at Hershey's Chocolate World! Need I say more??
- Wander through Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh! It features numerous exhibits about the way the world works. From bodies to space - so many fun things to learn and explore!
Tag us in your adventures, and don't forget to follow along!